Thursday, June 18, 2009

Evening - Out for first time with Camera...


Evening
Originally uploaded by Bharathi mainthan
For the first time, i was out with camera in the evening. And, I felt a lot that have missed some (not some actually... many) beautiful shots. I was returning back from Electronic City, from my office (on a weekly off day :-D ) enjoying the evening ride... I had my cam with me at that time.. but was bit shy to take her out and use her. I made up my mind and managed to reach home before it was too dark, happy that the traffic was not that much annoying. Unfortunately, i was not able to get a good view from my house terrace, so took my bike again and reached Deepak's house, just 4-5 streets next to my house. There were no big buildings and trees around his house covering the sky. I think i got a better view. But still not that much satisfied about the shot. As i tried to HDR this thing and as usual it was not successful.

I took this shot, placing the cam on the terrace wall, as i forgot to take my tripod with me, and to be frank didn't mind wat was the settings. I was in a hurry to capture some shots before it was dark. After the shot, just checked the settings, fortunate, it was in Aperture Priority with F9. Guess, that suited the shot. Happy, the unprepared shot came out pretty well. Planning to take lot more evening time shots... :-) (Hope i would overcome laziness to come up with some good shots...)

1 comment:

  1. machi this shows that u don't have work in HP as well as IBM :)

    ReplyDelete