Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Parle-G G for Genius

After a long time, we went to lal bagh and it was first time with my D40. We were extremely bored at home this weekend and had no useful things to do, asusual. A finally we decided to start to lal bagh.

There my friend srinath was bugging me to take snaps of him. Usually he would be busy taking pics with his Sony DSC H50 (and he often uses me as his model, and most of my portrait images that i have uploaded in orkut was taken by him.), but this time he didn;t bring his cam with him. And ofcourse i too took some shots with him. Hope this snap made him a grand ambassador / fiat / maruthi 800 of Parle-G biscuit.

He has a lot of nick/call names. we used to call him as Vijayathalabathi Srinath. As some times (most of the times) he used to make funny styles like vijay...

No comments:

Post a Comment